Make the most of your Shimano® Dura-Ace® R9100 groupset by upgrading to Quarq’s DFour91power meter, which embodies all the advances of the next-generation DZero platform.
Designed especially for Shimano®’s Dura-Ace® R9100 series, the Quarq DFour91 Power Meter brings Quarq’s next-generation DZero platform to Shimano®’s latest groupset.
DFour91 embodies 10 years of Quarq advances in power meter technology, plus new features such as dual Bluetooth Low Energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, revised circuitry, a new strain gauge design and the Qalvin BLE app.
The DFour91 power meter is a bolt-on upgrade, pairing with the 11-speed Dura-Ace® R9100 chainrings. Get the chassis, which includes Quarq’s lightweight, sturdy ExogramTMcarbon crank arms. The GXP and BB30 versions work with every bottom bracket shell, including BBright and BB386EVO. If you already have a power meter using the 8-bolt interface, upgrade with the DFour91 spider.
Features & Benefits
- Exogram carbon crank arms.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- Power Balance.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- Designed for Dura-Ace® R9100 chainrings.
- Must be paired with a compatible SRAM bottom bracket.
- BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.
- 8-bolt power meter owners can upgrade using the DFour91 Power Meter Spider.
SRAM QUARQ DFour91 Power Meter Crank
- Brand: SRAM
- Product Code: SRAM QUARQ DFour91 Power Meter
- Availability: 7-14 Days
- Ex Tax: 747.15€